[sword-devel] Bug fix for ThMLRTF?

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:32:49 +0200

Hi,
while looking why BibleCS displays RTF strings when ThMLHEadings are turned on
for the Augustinus module  I found this in thmlrtf.cpp:

		else if (!strncmp(token, "/div", 4)) {
                        buf += '}';
                        if (userData["sechead"] == "true") {
                                buf += "\\par ";
                                userData["sechead"] == "false";
                        }
                }

I think the userData["sechead"] == "false"; should be
userData["sechead"] = "false"; and fixed that. Since I can't test this with
the Windows app I post it here for approval.
I think this fix should make valid markup, otherwise all /div woul insert end
of a heading.

Thanks,
Joachim
--