[sword-devel] OSIS 1.5

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:11:45 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Jimmie Houchin wrote:

> Will mod2osis be updated for 1.5?
>
> If so, if mod2osis creates a nice OSIS 1.5 xml text, then I would be
> quite satisfied with that.

I don't think the changes in OSIS 1.5 will require any changes to
mod2osis, but if they do, mod2osis will be updated.

> When I search Google for "Treasury of Scripture Knowledge" I get lots of
> hits but haven't found any which are sources of a text file(s) for the
> data. But rather many booksellers, software vendors, (many of which are
> OLB), online accessable TSKs, etc. Not to say such isn't burried in the
> search results.

The online accessible versions were what I was referring to.  It's not
usually ideal, but some modules come from such sources.

> Thanks for putting up with my questions. Despite my questions I greatly
> appreciate the Sword project and do use Sword.

It's no problem.  If you have questions, ask away.

--Chris