Locale updates (was: Re: [sword-devel] Verse parsing)

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:20:03 +0200

Sorry for the confusion I caused. I had 2 locales.d directories on my system,
and the wrong one was used in BibleTime. It works now.

I checked and fixed all locales. Problems remaining are:
-es: the known long booknames in Paul's letters
-id: the book of Judges is called "hakim-hakim", which will not parse. Should
I rename to "hakim"?
-po: locale broken despite fixes. Very slow parsing, why? A native maintainer
needs to fix this. Should not be included in the release in its current
state.

All other locales work well afaict, now also ru and uk. A bonus: even the
latin locale with "Ad Corinthios II" works! There must really be AI hidden in
a corner of the parser.  ;)

Let me know how to handle the last open issues and the locales will be ready
to go. =)

Martin