Web Interface - Parallel Version Display, was Re: [sword-devel] Please test

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:24:06 +0200

Don,
thank you for your comments.
I asked for your opinion some weeks or days ago regarding the table stuff but
got no answer on this list. So I did it my way :)

First I used CSS styles with something like: display:table-cell; or
table-column; to turn <div>'s to look like a table. But since Mozilla and
Konquero can't handle this stuff in all cases (alignment failed) I switched
to tables.

I know from my own webpages that using one CSS file is very good and makes
side-wide changes easy.

I you can give me the CSS how to make

look like a table plus wrapping better in available space I'd be glad to use
this.

And paralleldisplay.jsp was more an testbed for this feature than the last
revision of this. I'm open for ideas and enhancements.

Joachim