[sword-devel] Please test

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:06:03 +0200

Troy,
thanks for fixing these things. Seems like you fixed my
	buf += '<' + token + '>';
stuff which is totally wrong. I beg your pardon ;)

We have to decide how we wantot handle Strongs and Morph-Codes in OSIS-Web.I
think we should make it call something like
'/lexlookup.jsp?key=G0001&mod=StrongsHebrew'. But we have to agree on the
module names because these have to be fixed strings in the WEBIF filters.

Thanks,
Joachim