[sword-devel] FW: Strong's Numbering

Dan Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:12:31 -0700

I just tried looking into Matthew 18:20 using the updated KJV module that
contains the strongs numbering and for whatever reason it does not show the
numbering for this verse. I realize that part of this error may in fact be
related to my system. I have updated my KJV module to the one that was
released earlier as a replacement for the KJV-1611 one, but because my
computer had crashed recently I was not able to reinstall the test version
of the front end.

This is broken software because if a module has the feature in it and it had
replaced an older module which I no longer have access to, then the old
software or publicly available software at the time, should be able to view
the features of this module.

In case it is not clear the Strong's numbering did not show up when the
option was turned on. This was both when trying it using an older version of
diatheke, and Sword version 1.5.5a according to what it says in the help
about box.

Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com