[sword-devel] small but critical bug in cvs

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:23:38 -0700 (MST)

I'm not sure what's going on with this one, but I can't get a reference to
Song of Solomon to parse (using ANY of the abbreviations listed in
canon.h, like Song, Cant, SoS, etc.).  They aways return "Rev.1.1".