[sword-devel] Support Email Volunteers

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:29:19 +0200

>>Have you considered a message board where more peer-to-peer support could
>WOULD you consider a message board where more peer-to-peer support could
>be given? Pretty please?

Actually, I also quite like the idea. A forum might be an interesting
platform for user discussion -- something we don't have yet. There
could be a board for each frontend as well as for module-making and
general feedback/requests.

I volunteer to help set one up. After my distributed systems and
formal semantics exams :) (ie., in August).

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"The following two statements are usually both true: There's not enough
documentation. There's too much documentation."  -- Larry Wall