[sword-devel] Hebrew

Avihai.H sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:37:49 +0200

Shalom to everyone, how are you all.

 I was away for a while but I'm here now.
 If you need any help regarding Hebrew I
 can help (it's my mother's tongue language).

 I talked with one of my brothers (in Christ) about
 the Hebrwe translation that he was working on, and he
 is willing to give it to us freely. It's the most accurate
 and reliable translation in Hebrew made by Franz Delitch
 with morphological tags.
 But, we need to send an official letter to him with the request.
 He does'nt want to give it freeliy and that someone else would
 make a profit out of it - so ...

 A year a go I've translated the .conf  files and sent them over to you
guys.
 Are they still needed, to you want me to send them again?

                           Avihai.H

---