Zaurus support Re: [sword-devel] Support Email Volunteers

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:23:57 +0100

Just a thought, since there are quite a lot of qpsword/zaurus support
mails now do you think it would be appropriate to create a qpsword-users
  mailing list and try and create a community around it?

Regards,
Daniel