[sword-devel] free Windows compiler for SWORD

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:30:07 -0700

John,
	I tried compiling myself again.  I removed both the sword and icu-sword
folders, checked them out of cvs, and did a search for Tnt*.h*
Nothing existed.

Then I went straight to:

D:\usr\scribe\src\sword\apps\windoze\CBuilder6\BibleCS\swordprj.bpg

and did a Project|Build All Projects

Everything built just find.  I repeated the search and found the .hpp
files generated in:

D:\usr\scribe\src\sword\apps\windoze\CBuilder5\BibleCS\TntUnicodeControls

I would be sure that in WinCVS you DON'T have the Checkout ReadOnly box
checked in the Global Options tab.  That might prevent the files from
getting generated.  I believe its the default setting, which is silly.

	Hope this helps,
		-Troy.