[sword-devel] free Windows compiler for SWORD

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:31:53 +0200

Hey Troy,

wow, thanks for the detailed description!!

I pasted it to
http://www.crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/Swordwin/GettingStarted for
future reference, for all the interested Windows developers to come.

In case it needs to be updated, please change / correct it there.

Martin