[sword-devel] Problem compiling..., et. al.

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:02:03 -0700

Steven,
	I also have this same problem, now.  We're working on some finishing
touches in the linux build system, so bare with us while we fix these.

Re: [sword-devel] Problem with copying "Reference with text"

	This is specific to Bibletime and one of them will need to help you.
We just return the results; it's up to them to format the results for
user display.  That doesn't PRECLUDE the fact that we may have a problem
in the engine, but your description leads me to believe not.

Re: [sword-devel] Can't shut off footnotes in KJV, KJV lite modules

	You probably just need to update to the latest KJV module on the beta
download page.  The earlier released were a hybrid of 2 markup
technologies, and the filters were modified to handle this special case.
  The newest version (and newest version of sword reflects this) is
implemented entirely in OSIS.

	The BT guys may also need to update their render filter and possibly
option displays to handle the new stuff.

Hope this helps, and thank you for the reports!

	-Troy.