[sword-devel] RE: Error compiling Sword with BC++6

David Trotz Jr sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:40:24 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,
The BCB6 project files on the CVS are dated. I have a
set I can send you for now. I think Daniel Glassey is
the actual maintainer of those files though. Troy uses
BCB5 still that is why the BCB6 isn't really well
maintained.
David Trotz

--- "Pham, Khoi" <Khoi.Pham@shawgrp.com> wrote:
> Attached are three error files I got when I download
> the latest CVS fies
> and compiled them with BC++6 win Windows XP.
> I wonder whoever could help me to make a Windows
> Sword similar to the
> one that working now.  If someone can compile it out
> of the box, what
> error did I make?
>
> Thanks and God bless.
>
> Paul

> *****************Internet Email Confidentiality
> Footer******************
>
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained
> in this message.
> If you are not the addressee indicated in this
> message (or responsible
> for delivery of the message to such person), you may
> not copy or deliver
> this message to anyone. In such case, you should
> destroy this message
> and notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
> immediately if you
> or your employer do not consent to Internet email
> for messages of this
> kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
> this message that
> do not relate to the official business of The Shaw
> Group Inc. or its
> subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given
> nor endorsed by it.

> The Shaw Group Inc.
> http://www.shawgrp.com

name=bibleCS6.err