[sword-devel] Problem with copying "Reference with text"

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:28:09 -0500

Hello, Everyone :)
As the suject states, I am having an issue with copying the verse list
that the Search dialog creates.  If I choose to "Copy reference with
text", the behavior is as expected.  But if I choose "Copy reference
only", then the output is like this:

Acts 1:20Philippians 1:1I Timothy 3:1I Timothy 3:2II Timothy 4:22Titus
1:7Titus 3:15I Peter 2:25

The desired behavior, and the way it always worked for me before today,
would be this:

Acts 1:20
Philippians 1:1
I Timothy 3:1
I Timothy 3:2
II Timothy 4:22
Titus 1:7
Titus 3:15
I Peter 2:25

I had suspected that this may be a Bibletime issue, but after
considering the problem that I expounded on in the my other email's
today, I think the Sword list might be the right place for this :)

I am running the CVS of Bibletime on Red Hat 9 with all the official
updates installed.
Steven P. Ulrick