[sword-devel] ESV

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:10:43 -0700

Chris,
	Your newest ESV is much better.  It is more in line with the encoding
you used for the NASB (which also actually displays quite well with the
latest code).  A couple problems:

	Still seems like a single junk character after parse
	Phlm was not parsing with our parser until recently, so no references
to Philemon worked (i think was the result).  So maybe need to run it
thru again.

	Excited to see some of these modules look much better now that we don't
just display everything inline, and actually have clues in the encoding
that OSIS give us, so we know better how to handle for the user.

	-Troy.