[sword-devel] ESV Footnotes in 1.56pre5 & 6

Pham, Khoi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 07:22:06 -0500

I download ESV but I don't know how to include it in Sword for Windows.
Do anyone have the instruction how to make OSIS displayed in Sword for
Windows?

Thanks
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Brooks [mailto:jbrooks@kinex.net]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 8:56 AM
To: Sword List
Subject: [sword-devel] ESV Footnotes in 1.56pre5 & 6

Everyone,
    Thanks for the hard work on the improvements on Sword.  It's
becoming more and more powerful each time around!

    I noticed something I thought I would mention:
    Observed in Mark 1:1 ESV with Sword 1.56p5 and p6
    When you hover over the first footnote in Mark 1, *x1.1, nothing
will show.  If I move to the next footnote in Mark 1, *n1.2, it works
fine.  A quick look at some other books does not replicate the event.
So, it may be a mistagged footnote.

I just wanted to throw this out there.
Thanks,
Jason