[sword-devel] sword 1.5.6 outstanding issues

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:04:26 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Just a few small things to finish up 1.5.6:
>
> o    Chris, do you have any idea about Revelation in the ESV not showing
> up?  It might be a problem in the data, the osis2mod, or the Engine, (or
> something else I may very well haven't thought about).  We should figure
> it out before the release, and hopefully before the WWBS guys cut a CD,
> which they are in the process of making their master, currently.

Random guess, I would suggest it was made while the verse parser was
messed up and could not parse references in Rev.  I will try to squeeze it
in tomorrow, unless you try yourself & find success with a newer osis2mod.
--Chris