[sword-devel] Borland project updates

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:27:57 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Daniel Glassey wrote:

> Thanks Chris :)
> I've committed the bigger changes that change the biblecs app to
> mostly use tnt controls so it'll need checked again.

Cool, I'll take a look & see if anything requires patching up for BCB5.

> I added a BCB6 project to /lib/bcppmake since it is a different file
> format and needs an extra define.
> I called it libsword6icu to indicate that it is for BCB6 and uses
> icu. Does that sound like a reasonable naming standard and if so
> could you rename the BCB5 one to libsword5icu? I not, I think we
> should come up with some kind of naming standard so please suggest
> other ideas.

In my opinion, we should make directories under bcppmake called
bcb5/bcb6/....  I made a vcppmake/vc6 directory for VC++ 6.0 project files
with the intention of making a vc7 some day according to the same
principle. I just modified the existing libsword project since that's
where Troy had put it and what he had named it.

Blessings,
Chris