[sword-devel] public rpms of the sword library

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:48:10 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Martin Gruner wrote:

> as we want to change the build system for BibleTime to no longer compile the
> sword library in statically, I would like to kindly ask for official rpms to
> be provided on the sword website. I cannot do those on my own, but I am sure
> that there are people who already have sword rpms available, and who might
> take over providing those packages in future too.
>
> Would somebody volunteer for this? Would it be possible to have them uploaded
> to crosswire.org and offered on the website?

I have created them myself and done some minor adjustments over the last
few versions.

If needed I can upload them and try to maintain future versions. Provided
someone can inform me about the upload procedure.

If you are in a hurry they are part of my RPM collection on:
http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/software/

I will be able to handle the upload on friday or saterday as I will be
leaving to Budapest to be educated by some drill instructers for 3 days
(and evenings).

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.