[sword-devel] Re: [sword-cvs] The Sword Project for Palm OS?

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:03:42 +0000

Hey guys,

not sure, but I guess you may want to discuss this on sword-devel rather than
here on sword-cvs, which is not a discussion channel. I'm cc'ing this
message.

But after Poetry Poon decided to close his sources and go commercial, Chris
Little made a snapshot of all the files that were available (GPL, afaik) up
to this point. They reside on some harddrive now and are waiting for somebody
to continue this great project in the Open Source way. It is basically a fork
that is still under GPL and can be developed further. So if you want to warm
the coding areas of your brain and take over, that would be cool I guess.

Martin