[sword-devel] List of Questions...

Derek Neighbors sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:42:17 -0700 (MST)

List of questions, I've been too lazy to look hard for, feel free to slap
me with a rtfm or give me a url to the answer.

1. Are the sword, gnome-sword and bibletime packages for Debian actively
maintained?  I had been making some custom one's because they appeared so
stale in unstable.

2. Is there a version of sword (and a UI) that is known to run on the iPAQ
running Linux?

3. Where can I find the latest and greatest copy of the Sword ISO source?
and are the instructions to build it?  (basically I would like to make a
slightly custom sword CD that some information about our church, then burn
several hundred copies and pass them out during a neighborhood outreach)
I figure the .10 cent a cd cost to me is about as cheap as one can
distribute a bible. ;)

Many Thanks,

Derek Neighbors
Youth Pastor