[sword-devel] imp2gbs and imb2vs

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:20:08 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Pham, Khoi wrote:

> In the last couple days, I tested imp2gbs.  It worked wonderful.  It
> imb2vs, it worked fine but ignored all mark-ups. Can anyone make this
> program acceptting formatting mark-ups?

Neither program pays any attention to markup.  They will both add to the
module data file anything that is in the import file.

What you probably need is to add a SourceType value to your .conf file.
It can take values like GBF and ThML currently (and OSIS quite soon).  It
sounds like perhaps you copied a GenBook .conf that already had
SourceType=ThML but your Bible or commentary module didn't include one so
it simply passes the tags on as plaintext.

--Chris