[sword-devel] Cross references withing general book??

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:12:22 +0000

Thanks for the information, Chris. However, I guess that we may want to
release BibleTime 1.3 first before we move to OSIS which may introduce new
bugs into our code. After that, and as the work on the *->OSIS filters
progresses, we will certainly use OSIS in BibleTime, though the module could
be created in OSIS now.

Martin