[sword-devel] KJV2003

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 00:23:15 -0800

I just checked out the KJV2003 project and it looks really awesome!  Are
there any plans to link other versions and languages in a similar manner?  I
don't know any Greek but I'd be more than happy to volunteer to link other
English versions to KJV/Greek linkages to get the same effect in those
versions.  Also I spent 4 years in mainland China (2 at a university there
learning Chinese), and I'd be willing to do the same with Chinese... one
chapter at a time...  Imagine eventually being able to display 2 dozen
languages at once interlinear.... ;o)  Also what about the old testament and
Hebrew?

Dave