[Fwd: [sword-devel] FACTS]

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:15:13 -0700

--------------090504090108030609090508

Forwarded message from Larry.  He has a very untraditional way of
quoting and responding to email, so see the bottom text beginning with
'*' for his response.  Anyone know what he's talking about?  He still
won't be specific.  I've never heard of Larry Nelson or Sulu Kelly.  Any
modules that I ever converted from OLB texts were downloaded years ago
and were all pd works to my knowledge.  This was done with Larry's
knowledge and he only asked that we not PUBLICLY DISTRIBUTE the
conversion tools-- which we never have done (only has been distributed
on our developer lists)  I also believe these texts have all been
replaced by more reliable sources than OLB, as Larry seems to have a
tendency to modify classic works with his own additions, and we'd like
to be more true to the originals.

Larry,
	You requested one of our CDs a couple months back, which I freely sent
you.  May I ask you one more time to PLEASE be SPECIFIC as to what you
feel we are distributing that is under your copyright?  Please use the
unique abbreviation that we've assigned to the text which can be found
on the TAB for that text in the windows software, or in Help|About from
the menu.  We are willing to comply if you would just make your case and
please be specific.  I currently know of no texts available from our
website that are not either classical PD works which are out of
copyright, or else works which we have specifically obtained permission
from the copyright holder.

One last time, just to be clear.  I'm asked you to give me a specific
list of module names from our CD and we will consider these on a case by
case basis.

	-Troy.

--------------090504090108030609090508
 filename="[sword-devel] FACTS"