[sword-devel] CVS COMPILES!

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:40:28 -0600

I'm sorry -- I assumed that userinst.sh was called by configure.  I see
now that this is an alternative to running ./configure.  Hopefully,
this will help someone else.  My confusion, though, is that I never
used userinst.sh before and didn't have this problem.  But, then again,
I was using 1.5.5 and not cvs.  I guess, now, I need to learn more
about the configure options.

Thanks for the help.