[sword-devel] sfm to OSIS converters

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:51:24 EST

--part1_1c0.5bbd627.2b8f1d7c_boundary

Any one know where can I find a .sfm to OSIS file format converters? The .sfm
I will work with is not encoded in ISO-8859-1 neither UTF-8 but one of the
Bi-Di windows code page. Any one know what should I do to get it converted? I
currently only have one book now, not the whole Bible yet.

--part1_1c0.5bbd627.2b8f1d7c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Any one know where can I find a .sfm to OSIS file form=
at converters? The .sfm I will work with is not encoded in ISO-8859-1 neithe=
r UTF-8 but one of the Bi-Di windows code page. Any one know what should I d=
o to get it converted? I currently only have one book now, not the whole Bib=
le yet. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c0.5bbd627.2b8f1d7c_boundary--