[sword-devel] i18n of sword website

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:44:10 EST

--part1_e.2d4ecb66.2b8c86da_boundary

In a message dated 2/25/2003 12:07:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
chrislit@crosswire.org writes:

> I think the list of most important languages is not important.  Given the
> difficulty we've had even getting people to translate those few strings
> for book names and the UIs and the fact that we can't make anyone do
> translations like a company could, we should just accept whatever help
> comes forward and not worry about the rest.

Agree. And you may got some amazing result. For example, in Mozilla we run
the localization project. And we got many languages we didn't expected .
See <A HREF="http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html">http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html</A> for details.

--part1_e.2d4ecb66.2b8c86da_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 2/25/2003 12:07:12 AM Pacific Stand=
ard Time, chrislit@crosswire.org writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I think the list of most import=
ant languages is not important.&nbsp; Given the <BR>
difficulty we've had even getting people to translate those few strings <BR>
for book names and the UIs and the fact that we can't make anyone do <BR>
translations like a company could, we should just accept whatever help <BR>
comes forward and not worry about the rest.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Agree. And you may got some amazing result. For example, in Mozilla we run t=
he localization project. And we got many languages we didn't expected .<BR>
See <A HREF=3D"http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html">http://=
www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html</A> for details.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_e.2d4ecb66.2b8c86da_boundary--