[sword-devel] Web Interface

Klaus R. H. Walther sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:48:05 +0100

Hello

Am Freitag, 21. Februar 2003 23:10 schrieb Troy A. Griffitts:

> I'd love to get input on what features you like/use from other sites,
> and what you would like a web interface to a Bible study tool to look like.

I would suggest a two level support for users.
One level for anonymous users and one for registrated users with aditional
features like a personal bookmark, personal annotations and so on.

Maybe there sholud be a function to publish personal annotations (as an
option), so everybody can read them.

And please: If you want to use JavaScript it is your choice, but please make
the website usable for users who have disabled all dynamic functions in their
browsers (like Java, JavaScript, plugins, ActiveX ...)

Shalom,
   Klaus