[sword-devel] Web Interface

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:41:17 -0700

Joachim,
	Thanks for the interface idea!  I appreciate the time you and your
brother took and your ideas.  I don't think I like the idea of poping up
new browser windows.  I don't mind a _Create New View_ button that would
let the user open a new browser window, but not as a default function.

How about a left panel that has your stuff, and a context panel that
show the result.  Maybe we could even split context panels, and such.
Not sure.