[sword-devel] BibleTime or Sword crashes on startup on Mac OS X

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:11:25 -0600

diatheke is a command line front-end to the sword library.  Try
diatheke -b system -k moduleslist
That will give you a list of modules.  To do an asv search, for
example, you use diatheke -b asv -k jn3:16 to retrieve john 3:16.

My imp2ld works (or fails) just like yours.