[sword-devel] "Inofficial" modules

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:02:35 +0100

Guys,

someone on the support list asked whether we would also include
fiction works, specifically his fantasy stories that are somewhat
allegorical. I sort of told him that it wouldn't be suitable for the
official Sword module list (see my reply below).

Are there any plans to have an "inofficial" module list? I noticed
Troy has some err... nonbiblical modules ;-) on his qpsword page (I
even read one...). If not, I might be interested in doing one myself
-- I plan to convert the Pater Brown texts from CCEL.org for my train
rides :)

Greetings,
   Christian

(excerpt of reply to Dan)

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"The following two statements are usually both true: There's not enough
documentation. There's too much documentation."  -- Larry Wall