What version of automake do you use? was Re: [sword-devel] NEED A HAND

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:03:06 -0000

ok, I've removed them.

Question before I rebuild the autotool stuff. Is anyone that is
building from CVS still using automake 1.4 or autoconf 2.13? It would
make things simpler if we could just have a fixed autogen.sh that
assumes that you having a recent enough automake/autoconf, and delete
configure,Makefile.in etc from CVS. (N.B. Releases will still have
configure etc made for them, so this is only relevant for CVS)

Daniel