[sword-devel] imp2ld

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:33:25 -0600

One thing I'm a bit confused about -- I assume that the call to
RawLD::createModule(modname) is a call to the RawLD object in the
dynamic sword library (since the object hasn't been created yet in this
program.  If so, then wouldn't the same constructor be used in that
library that would be in the next call to create a new RawLD object?
If so, then wouldn't the library be having all sorts of trouble reading
lex/dict modules?  Neither diatheke or MacSword have any trouble doing
so.