[sword-devel] inconsistent constructors/headers

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:33:15 -0600

I have noticed that some of the headers and source files don't match up
with respect to SWTextEncoding and SWTextMarkup.  I went through and
modified throughout the code-base (a copy of course) the
"SWTextEncoding enc" references to "SWTextEncoding encoding" and the
"SWTextMarkup mar" references to "SWTextMarkup markup" thinking that
might be my problem creating a new RawLD object in imp2ld.cpp.

It didn't help me in my problem, but I note this to others as SWLD
seems to need "markup" and "encoding" and not "mark" and "enc".

Any further thoughts would be helpful as to the source of my imp2ld
problem.  RawLD has a noop statement as a constructor.  I would think I
would have more general problems with diatheke and MacSword if I had a
problem in RawStr or SWLD.  I am VERY NEW to C++ and am at a loss to
see further.

Thanks,
Darin