[sword-devel] BibleTime or Sword crashes on startup on Mac OS X

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:50:58 -0600

OpenOffice was aborting on me in X11, but then worked fine once I
re-started the computer.  I think something's funny with Apple's X11
implementation.  Have you gotten diatheke to run ok from the command
line?  If so, does imp2ld work?  Try this from the utilities directory:

./imp2ld abc.imp

you'll need the text file abc.imp:
$$$a
the letter a
$$$b
the letter b

It should create an abc.dat file and a abc.idx file that can be used as
a lexdict module with the keys "a" and "b".  Please let me know if you
get it working.

This is what won't work on mine.