[sword-devel] OSIS importer & sample docs available

Mike R sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:18:06 -0600

Ummm, maybe I'm missing something, but if you go to the CCEL (www.ccel.org)
website, they seem to convert all their documents to OSIS on the fly.  I used
the importer for SWORD and it seems to work except none of the headings or
scripture references show...

-Mike
<><

--
"It seems most people have something in their lives called Gravy. They know
truth but it is buried under thickening and spices of convenience,