[sword-devel] updated module-making instructions

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:44:57 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Nice job Chris.  I only found minor typos. There is something about text
> only containing rawtext at the moment.

Ok, got it.

> Also, do we really require a LCSH entry? :)

We (meaning I) would like to so that I don't have to go looking them up
myself all, but I'll (begrudgingly) change it to a suggestion. :)

I should mention... if anyone has any suggestions that are not necessarily
errors, please post those as well.  Or if anything is not completely
clear.  Or if there are any questions not addressed by the document.

--Chris