[sword-devel] Getting a copy of my favourites

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:55:14 +0700

Good day,

A few months earlier, this was discussed but nothing has changed yet.
This is my personal request. I like the Windows version of The Sword
Project and have recently tried the Linux BibleTime version. However,
the Bible versions that I most like are not available. I realize that I
could ask for some of the locked versions but I'm not testing these
particular versions.

Can some sort of mechanism be set up to purchase the unlock codes? A
volunteer group to handle receiving funds and issuing unlock codes was
mentioned as one alternative. I'd be willing to help out in a small way
in that capacity.

I realize that it is possible that OSIS will open the way for
un-fettered distribution but it will likely take a year(s) for that to
happen. By the way, the TEV and NET versions were discussed as
possibilities but there seems to have been no response from those
organizations.

enuf said,
ak