[sword-devel] good news

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 12:58:12 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Martin Gruner wrote:

> just want to encourage you by telling you that in January crosswire.org served
> people from about 99(!) countries of the world, which is a new record. It is
> amazing to see that Sword reaches more people on this earth who are
> desperately longing for God's Word.
>
> See the statistics for January here if you like:
> http://www.crosswire.org/~mgruner/weblog/usage_200301.html#TOPCTRYS

Looks like it was slightly fewer than actually 99, since that counts a
number of TLDs that are essentially the US (like .com, .org, .us, .mil,
.arpa, etc.).  But it's neat to see that we sent 21mb to Saudi Arabia,
29mb to Lithuania, 2mb to Nepal, and even 200k to the Pope apparently. :)
Neat stuff.

What's the deal with the Czechs being #3 in the ranking?  I guess that's a
sign that I really need to fix the encoding on those Czech modules.

--Chris