[sword-devel] BibleCS Bug - Copy verse list

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:07:25 -0600

There is a small bug in the BibleCS copy verse list. In several verses it
omits a space and pushes two words together. It also generates a superfluous
trailing ":" after the reference. For example:

Romans 8:1:
1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are inChrist Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

II Peter 3:9:
9The Lord is not slackconcerning his promise, as some men count slackness;
but is longsuffering tous-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that
all should come torepentance.

Romans 8:28:
28Andwe know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to themwho are the called according to his purpose.

I Peter 1:3:
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, whichaccording to
his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope bythe
resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Is anyone interested in fixing this? I'm assuming its something small.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org