[sword-devel] Truncated Mt 16 in WEB?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:37:20 -0500

I went to call up Matt 16:18 in Sword this morning using the Sword program.... and couldn't find it.  Looking further, it turned out that the WEB didn't have it - at least it ends with
verse 15 "He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” "

This is not the case for the GBF form of the WEB I used for my KLV.  I'm wondering if this is a heretofore unnoticed omission, or some kind of extreme protestant conspiracy, along with the deletion of the deutero-canon?  [NOTE: that last was a joke, a JOKE!]

--
        _

  Lift your eyes and look to the heavens

   "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
 enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." gkc

     Joel@Mrklingon.org
     www.mrklingon.org

    http://www.vaccineinformation.org
            vaccines save lives