[sword-devel] New Windows SWORD GUI

Jason Turner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:37:20 -0700

There are just a few people on the project, myself, Dan Glassey and David
Trotz, but there has not been any development since I got un-unemployed (July
'03). Since the project is GPL feel free to take the source and run with it.
I have been considering starting up on it again, so I'm going to retain
control of the sourceforge project (esp since it also houses my several other
projects). If I decide to start up on it again I may join you if I like the
direction that you are going.

Oh yes, I will also mention that Sven Vollbehr has put a lot of effort into
designing a new gui and may want to work with you. Also, if you aren't
exactly sure which direction you want to take the project, I (and probably
David Trotz) would be happy to make suggestions.

-Jason Turner