[sword-devel] RSV Module Error, and module making

Dan Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:10:49 -0700 (MST)

It is nice to know that the formats did change or that there were some
problems with the system. I have been keep track of the mailing list for a
while, a year + maybe, and I don't recall hearing that it needed
reimporting for the module. Although I am not aware of how to do a
reimport, I am one who is often finding issues with modules to point them
out as a way to help.

Also as I had mentioned in the forum thing, at some point I will be
putting some info together on how to link in websites to some of the
various bible software.

Dan