[sword-devel] MakeFile for Sword Engine

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:51:16 -0600

Hmm.  That is an issue, since we moved to autoconf/automake.

I would recommend getting cygwin.  You can find instructions for setting
it up to use MinGW instead of the normal cygwin toolchain, but cygwin
will provide you with a full development environment that is capable of
running autoconf/automake and configure (which is all you really need if
you're using releases).

You might be able to use a different implementation of BASH, if one
exists for Win32, but Cygwin should definitely meet all of your needs.

--Chris