[sword-devel] More VBA Help Wanted

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:55:20 -0700

Got the encoding information, I think :)

I'm probably going to be scarce until after Tuesday, but wanted to get
this data posted:

Proprietary Font Hebrew letters (some look like sequences), with their
Hebrew glyph description (which we should be able to find in a Unicode
table somewhere, if someone wants to update that document with a new
column containing the Hebrew Unicode value.

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/ShibolethFontEncoding.doc

Sample document:

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/Lesson5.doc