[sword-devel] Still more about licencing

Klaus R. H. Walther sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:04:36 +0100

Hello

Am Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 21:39 schrieb Lynn Allan:
> While we remain on "this side", our fallen natures seems to call for
> copyright rather than copyleft. This may be morbid, but one of the reasons
> I look forward to my death is to get away from all this "crud". I get as
> weary of people as they no doubt do of me :-(

There is no copyrigth in heaven. And without copyright, there ist no copyleft.
(Without copyright I cannot leave my right to copy something to someone
another. And that's what copyleft means - as far as I know.)

Shalom,
   Klaus