[sword-devel] Graphic in GenBook?

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:30:10 -0700

I think the osis tag is <figure> and yes, it SHOULD work (*should* being
the operative word)  There is a test dictionary around somewhere with
image samples.

e.g.

<figure src="myimage.jpg" />

and myimage.jpg should be in the module datapath directory (specified in
the .conf file for the module).

	-Troy.

PS.  Welcome Eric!