[sword-devel] NRSV & NIV Translation

Dan Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:04:58 -0700

I have noticed some odd characters in the NRSV translation that is in the
tester area. The parts I am looking at are:

John 17:3
John 1:1
Ephesians 1:17
Ephesians 4:11
Philippians 1:9
Philippians 3:8
Colossians 1:9
Colossians 3:10
2 Peter 1:3
2 Peter 1:2
2 Peter 3:18

Each of these sections have areas in the surrounding verses that have odd
characters at the end of the verses. I noticed this both in the NIV and with
the NRSV translation. Even though there hasn't been much change on the
status of the copyright issues with the publishing companies, is there
anyone who keeps track of these issues? This issue that I am noting now is
seen in many more modules than just this, but it seems to be new since
1.5.6.

Dan Adams - church@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com